- 0 Comment(s)
It is likely that we will see gymnastics movements in Open workout 20.5. Here are key performance points focusing on body positioning, set size, and movement variation that will help you excel. Good luck!
• Stay long and tight for fast smooth movement.
• With high volume reps keep sets small with short rest. Do not execute long sets with long rest.
• Shorter sets prevent your hands from getting too hot.
BAR MUSCLE-UP VARIATIONS
• Straight up and down for higher cycle time
• Glide kip hybrid which allows you to catch a little bit hight but involves more finesse